e-MODULE GUIDELINES for G10 ZARA (SY 2017-2018)
Components/Format of Module
- Title Page – shows the specific topic of the module. It should be clear, concise, and
reflective of its content.
- Overview – serves as the introduction of the module, it summarizes the content and importance of the module. it also includes the knowledge, skills, and attitudes you want to teach.
- Instructions on Using the Module – information needed by learners on how to use the module.
- Discussion of Topics – presentation of content and information based on stated objectives. Include pictures, diagrams and other illustrations that may help clarify the information presented including exercises and hands-on activities that the learners should engage in.
- GAME PROPER – Evaluation/Assessment – self-check test, exercise or other means of assessing learning outcomes.
SAMPLE POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS:
(CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
Complete example: (with components / complete format)
GAMES/ stories: (without the title, objectives, etc… TOPICS AND GAMES ONLY)